Big Bang! Sponsorships
UC Davis Big Bang! Business Plan Competition
The following four sponsorship levels are available. In addition to the visibility, identity and exposure benefits outlined below, your sponsorship contribution to the UC Davis Business Plan Competition benefits you and your organization in the following ways:
- Access to the UC Davis Community
Connect with the faculty and students within the UC Davis research community and utilize the contacts and resources.
- Networking with top investors and business executives
Meet potential valuable contacts in the venture capital industry and corporate world from Sacramento, the Central Valley and the Silicon Valley.
- Exposure to top students and alumni at UC Davis
Meet, inspire and recruit the most dynamic students and alumni from UC Davis.
- Contribute to social and economic development of the region
Support and encourage the entrepreneurial spirit at the university and help to accelerate the process of company formation originating from UC Davis.
To discuss sponsorship opportunities please contact bboc[at]ucdavis.edu
| Platinum Sponsor ($10,000)
- Headline Sponsor for Main Event:Recognition as main sponsor for Kick-Off, Enrepreneur’s Grill or Final Event.
- Plus all benefits included in Gold level.
- Invitation to Present at Workshop: Participate as a speaker at one of our contest workshops and gain exposure for your company.
- Judging: Invitation to judge Business Plan round.
- Judging: Invitation to judge Final Round Presentations
- Plus all benefits included in Silver level.
- Business Pitch: Pitch your business to participants at an event
of your choosing.
- Judging: Invitation to judge Little Bang round.
- Plus all benefits included in Bronze level.
- Visibility and Exposure: Logo placement in contest materials.
- Networking: Invitation to all Big Bang! events.
- Judging: Invitation to judge Business Summary round.
- Occasionally, the Big Bang! has a need for in-kind sponsorships. Examples include the contribution of professional services or products (e.g. t-shirts). Please contact us to find more about in-kind sponsorship.